Humphrey Core is a high-performance web server crate which allows you to develop web applications in Rust. With no dependencies by default, it is very quick to compile and produces very small binaries, as well as being very resource-efficient.
This section of the guide will cover the following topics:
- Creating and running a basic Humphrey Core web application
- Handling state between requests
- Integrating static and dynamic content
- Serving applications over HTTPS
- Monitoring and logging internal events
- Using Humphrey Core as a client
It's recommended that you have basic familiarity with Rust before reading this section, as only Humphrey-specific concepts are explained, and knowledge of the Rust language is required to understand many of them.